understanding graphing is fundamental to diagnostics
Diagnostic Tools (d-TOOLS)
d-TOOLS provides self-paced learning, delivered in short chapters to maintain interest and optimize learning. By teaching this material online, we are limiting the use of expensive classroom time for training in tactical development and execution. In 8 hours, you can complete d-TOOLS training.
Self-paced online learning has several distinct advantages over the classroom:
- Consistent and professional delivery
- Student testing, monitoring, and college credit in some cases
- Translation to other languages, while maintaining consistent delivery
And not the least of which is the efficiency of delivery and at a fraction of the cost of the classroom. Two hours of high quality self-paced training can replace eight hours of classroom time, leaving the classroom for tactical discussions and development.
Obtain your place at d-TOOLS and login for:
- access to the full 8 chapter 'Graphical Tools' course
- optional quizzes to test how much you have learned and remembered
- pdf overview of each chapter
- discussion forums relevant to the course material
- TNSFT Technical Reference Documents
- TNSFT Glossary translated into various languages
- special-purpose Graph Papers and Excel Workbooks
- bonus videos showing you how to create various graphs in Excel
- bonus articles by TNSFT to take your understanding further
- premium bonus article previously sold for $99
- case studies
The d-TOOLS course can be accessed for 1 year for $99.
If you would like to purchase this course now, click here to sign up and pay.
Or click the button below to go to d-TOOLS Online to learn more about the course.